Saturday, June 23, 2007

NO INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting anxious. Why? Because I plan to be moved out of my little Bloomfield apartment by Wednesday. Do you know what that means?????? NO INTERNET AT HOME! Not until I move to Houston and even then it will be a while. Oh, Lord help me! I may have to try some kind of dial up deal because I just don't know if I can handle it for that long. Any recommendations on dial-ups?

2 comments:

Becky Durham said...

Well...I dial up at home b/c it's free since I dial up to bellsouth (we have a dsl account at the church and I just use that login and password when I'm dialing up and it works--yeah, you're probably not really actually supposed to do that...).

My advice if you use a dial up? Have patience.

You can use my internet when you come to visit me.

Anonymous said...

see if your school, in Houston, has a free dial-up that you can connect to, until you can have something more speedy!