"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Terrible Commercial
Becky mentioned a commercial she likes, so I'm now going to mention a commercial I do NOT like in any way shape or form. It's for the Air Wick air fresheners. The bug me because it's like a cartoon elephant talking about her centipede husband. Or a giraffe mother with 2 warthog sons. Drives me crazy! Like an elephant would ever be with a centipede! Anyway, that's it. I've got that off my chest now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well...that's what blogging is all about...
Got to get the really important issues out there!
Post a Comment