Monday, June 18, 2007

Estancia San Miguel

Link to my apartment complex: http://www.estanciasanmiguelapts.com/


Mine is the smallest floorplan and the pictures are not of my actual model. Still, it gives you an idea. I'm not complaining about the size though. It's way too nice and I'll have a lot more room than I do now. (Oh, and pay no attention to the prices you see. Between move-in specials and my teacher discount I'm getting a great deal!) And, due to some unforseen circumstances, I will not have a roommate those first few months and will be purchasing all new furniture (or at least new to me!). So, and this is especially for my dear Swedish friends, I want you to know that IKEA has become my new favorite store and website! That is the perfect place to buy things for my new little apartment...price, style, size of pieces....I LOVE IT!
That's not for a couple of months yet, but I'm still excited!!!

So, 2 of the 3 things are now checked off of my list...job (check!), apartment (check!), church (keep praying!)!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Becky Durham said...

Jenny--That's awesome!

God has a church for you--hang on!

Praying :)

Anonymous said...

Wow... they've a really nice web site.

Sweetness! Congrats on everything!

I agree with Becky. Church is coming!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Groooovy! I felt so welcomed on the website by the guitar music.

Oh yeah, IKEA is *THE* place for stocking a new apartment. Gotta love Ingvar Kamprad (the IKEA founder). Sometimes we go to IKEA just to walk around and look at the showrooms. They also have a great section with returned items at half the price where you can sometimes find good deals.

Now, on to the most important of the 3! A church family!