Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Not That I Need to Share This

Guess what??? Well, it's not that exciting, but to me it is....

I was kind of stressing out a little earlier bc I found out I won't get paid AT ALL for a month and a half starting the first of August. Not a good thing ever but especially when you're moving, ya know? But, I know I'll make due somehow. Anyway, that's not the exciting part. I was just online looking at all the stuff surrounding my new job and guess what? There has been a $2000/year pay raise for my experience level PLUS they have increased the supplement for a master's from $1,000 to $2,000 a year! Soooo.....I'll be making $4,000/year more than I expected!!!! Which makes me much less stressed about my move because now I know that I'll have plenty of money each month and it won't be "tight" like I had expected! I'm telling you, I'm still waiting for the bad part of this move to hit. Everything has just been too good to be true!

2 comments:

Becky Durham said...

Stop waiting for the proverbial other shoe! For you (and Jordin Sparks) this is your now!

:)

Did you know that they have Canadian Idol?

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Unfortunately, they also have Swedish Idol.

I do NOT watch it.



You don't need to wait for the "other shoe" when God blesses YOUR SOCKS OFF!

(i feel so witty)