Sunday, June 17, 2007

Coming Together

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

I now have a job and a home! Let me be more specific...I have a job at an amazing school and an apartment at the most incredible apartment complex I could have ever dreamed of!

My apartment is on the small side, but it is NICE and all the extras at the complex totally make it worth it.

Never in a million years could I have imagined getting a job at such a well-respected, well-funded, serious-about-education school. Let alone then find an apartment in a community that is so fantastic. I'm having a difficult time adjusting to it all. It's so...well...not where I came from. It's pretty cool.

More when I get back to Indiana!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!

How awesome is that! What about pictures?!?!?!

God is the Great Prayer-Answerer!

Becky Durham said...

That is so wonderful! Congratulations!

God is good!!!!!

:P

Tamara said...

Oh Jenny I am so happy for you. I have been praying for this for a long time. God answers prayers.