Since I know everyone is just on the edge of their seats wondering what in the world Hennyfair's short-term life plans are, I'm going to share them with you.
First on the agenda is to finish this week of school. (Yay!) Then, it's down to Evansville for a very short, one day trip to go to WOHG for Tuesday morning prayer. (Yay!) One week later I'm off to Texas for a job fair and for my first face-to-face interview. (Yay!) I will then come home for a few days and then meet up with my younger sister who I will then drive back down to Texas with to stay for a week and to, hopefully, do some more interviews so that I will know where I will be working. If I can get an idea of where I'm going to work then I will also begin looking for apartments. (Yes, my living plans have changed and that is for a post to come. But, please pray that I will be able to set some interviews up for that week!) I will then come back home, finish up work on my master's degree (bleck!) and pack up my entire apartment in order to be moved out of my apartment by the end of June. (It seems I'm allergic to my apartment. Well, there appears to be mold or something growing in my semi-basement apartment that I'm allergic to anyway. My throat swells up and I start wheezing really badly after being home just a few hours! Not good!) Now, you are about to read words I never thought I'd utter... Due to this allergic reaction, changes in my Texas living situation, the desire to conserve money and because I won't be making my new salary until mid-August that will be needed to support my new life in Texas, I am going to move in with my family for the month of July. (Gasp!) At the end of July or beginning of August I will then make my way to Texas to live. (Triple-Yay!)
Beyond that....your guess is as good as mine! Who knows what else will happen in the midst of all this, but I feel SO relieved I have a tentative plan now. This past week I've been trying desperately to figure out a way to make it all come together smoothly and efficiently and I just couldn't. But with the news that my little sister is staying in Texas came the path to go back down cost free (because her aunt and uncle will pay for the gas down and my plane ticket back for helping them out) and it gives me a place to stay cost free during the month of July (since her room will be vacant at my family's house). This has been such an answer to pray!
Now, I need to find a job and an apartment and I'll be ready to go!
3 comments:
Your life is so jam packed. I feel like it it is all surreal. I know this is a dream come true for you. I hope everything runs smoothly.
Well, you know, if you need to get away from all of the family fun for a day or ten, you can always crash at the Durham Mansion rent free!
Wow Jenny!!!! It is going to be a time of being on the go for you for sure...but it is awesome how it is all falling into place!!! praying with you as you adjust to your temp living arrangements and for those face to face interviews!!!!! Can't wait to see ya!!!!
Blessings!
Post a Comment