"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Ah, Evansville
I am back from Evansville! By far the best visit to Evansville in a long time. I went to prayer w/ Joyce, but we mostly talked. Wow. I always forget how special it is to fellowship with those who are truly passionate about just knowing Him. I can't express how encouraging it is to just be around that. Then, I went and got THE best haircut I've had in YEARS! Plus, I got to catch up with Lori Taleno, which was very nice. She is an AWESOME hair-colorer-cutter-chica. If you are ever in that area and need a good haircut/color/etc. she's the one to call. Then I spent the evening catching up with Pammers, Steve-o, and their baby, Braden. Who ever thought Pam and Steve would end up as parents???? Only God could do such a thing! It's pretty darn cool. Now I am back home and oh-so-very tired. I do believe I will be going to sleep with the most peace, encouragement, and hope that I've experienced in YEARS. It was just a really "nice" trip. Lovely....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I am SO glad!
God is so good!
Post a Comment