"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
How is Hennyfair?
I'm actually in a pretty good mood. It was sunshiney for a while today, all my classes are working on group "creative" projects so I didn't have to do any lecture type teaching nor do I have papers to grade as a result or lessons to prep for tomorrow, and I got a good haircut. I suspect it's the latter that really has me in a good mood. I do love my hairstylist! Heck, I think I just like having someone to talk to for 2 hours bc even after I leave my Spanish lessons I am chipper and I don't even understand 1/4 of what we talk about! Tomorrow, however, I have to chaperon the jr. high V-Day Dance (which was postponed due to last week's snow day). Pathetic as it is, I always get depressed at these little dances and I was especially dreading the V-Day one. I'm not sure it'll be much different this time, but at least it's not ON V-Day now. Oh well, I'll get through this one just like all the others. Plus, once it's over it is then going to be Thursday...and then Friday...and then Saturday...and then....MY VISITS WITH SARAH AND PEACHES!!!! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hurray!
Sunshine is a very powerful thing! I know this well!!!
I am not as aware of the power of a good haircut, but UV light I can understand bigtime!
I am so excited that you get to see Sarah and Ayo and Tamara! And ChrisT!
Hoping these next few days FLY by so that you can have an oh-so-lovely weekend!!!
I hope the end of the week is great--and that the weekend is even better!
Chris Tomlin is always played on our radio channels here in FW. We have like 6 Christian stations! Now that he is coming this weekend they play his songs even more. Everytime I hear one of his songs I think of Hennyfair! Did you see the contest to get a guitar signed by Chris himself?? I have been entering in hopes to get it!
OK...so I want to know when the Becky and Kristina tour will occur, and if it already did, why wasn't I invited??!!
Post a Comment