"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Anyway
As all of you MySpacers know, I change my MySpace profile and song about every other day! As I've said to others...."it changes with my mood and we all know how that goes!" Well, right now I have a song I just fell in love with the first time I heard it and has just been speaking to me ever since. It is a country song by Martina McBride called "Anyway". It speaks so much to the heart of my current fears of hoping again, for once again believing for something greater than what I can see, and for desiring all the things I once knew without a doubt that God had placed in my heart to long for. I listen to it over and over and can start to feel that stirring in me to reach up and take hold of those unseen yet much hungered for things. More importantly, to reach for Him again. I'm not there yet, but maybe, just maybe, I will eventually get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are an amazing intercessor! HOPE does not disappoint. I can't wait to see you!
I heard that song for the first time a few weeks ago when I was pulling into the driveway after youth group on Sunday night. I sat in the driveway and listened to the whole thing. I think it's beautiful.
Post a Comment