"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Sunday, February 18, 2007
I am 3 assignments away from completing my current course. Two of which are due tonight. Of those two, I've not started on either and it is 8:45 pm. :) After this week, I will have only 3 courses left to go. PRAISE GOD! Then a portfolio to put together and I will be FINISHED! I am just SO ready for it be OVER! It's not that I don't enjoy my learning. I do. I seriously, seriously do. But I just don't like the nonstop nature of it. Anyhow, as is obvious, I'm writing this only because I don't want to write my papers. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment