Friday, December 15, 2006

Any Input?

HELP! Somehow I moved my little status bar thingy that tells like what programs I have running and stuff from the bottom of my screen to the top. I have no idea how and I have no idea how to move it back. Does anyone know how???? Pleeeeaaaaasssseeee! It's driving me CRAZY! Thank you in advance if you have any input.

4 comments:

Becky Durham said...

I suppose you've already tried clicking and dragging it to the bottom of the screen?

Hennyfair said...

I did try that. I really, honestly did. But, I just did it again and it worked. LOL I dunno why it didn't before. Oh well, at least it's okay now! Yay! Thanks!

Becky Durham said...

I guess I had to say it first...;)

Sometimes the kids at church do that to our computers...not sure if they mean to or if they're just so hyper they don't know what they're doing.

:P

Hennyfair said...

Well, you might recall that when it comes to computers I am much like a child with my hyperness and impatience. Good thing I've always had you to walk me through the trials and tribulations of the technological world!