"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Yay! I get to spend time with future Texan Jenny Hayes in a few days!
I have asked her to refrain from wearing the ten-gallon hat when we go to pick her up at the airport, however! That just wouldn't work in yuppified C-ville!
HOWDY PARTNER!! I got some cowgirl boots that would go with that there cowgirl hat when I was out in Wyoming for Thanksgiving. They are some awesome boots.
5 comments:
YEEHAW!!!!! Too cute!!!!!!
You know everything is bigger in Texas. Yes, the hats especially!
Yay! I get to spend time with future Texan Jenny Hayes in a few days!
I have asked her to refrain from wearing the ten-gallon hat when we go to pick her up at the airport, however! That just wouldn't work in yuppified C-ville!
LOL!
HOWDY PARTNER!! I got some cowgirl boots that would go with that there cowgirl hat when I was out in Wyoming for Thanksgiving. They are some awesome boots.
Post a Comment