Monday, November 27, 2006

GUESS WHAT?????????

I'M MOVING TO TEXAS!
I can hardly contain my excitement!
It is the only thing I think about and I just wish it were time already!
Yee-haw!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, is it definite now?

or did the reality of it just hit you and you wanted to blog about it with a big bold font?!?!?!?!

:o)

Hennyfair said...

Oh, it's been definite for a while now. And it's not that the reality just hit me. It's just that I'm VERY excited about it. Very, very, very excited!

Becky Durham said...

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

The stars at night, are big and bright...

Anonymous said...

please refrain from typing such phrases as "yee-haw" again.

i mean, you aren't going to turn into a cowgirl, are you????????

and like fly the lone star state flag from the antenna of your car???

Becky Durham said...

No, but she will buy a 10 gallon hat and a new pair of boots...and a big shiny belt buckle...a star.

:)

Hennyfair said...

I don't know y'all....I'm pretty darn excited about this here move. I'm ready to embrace Texas to the fullest extent possible!

Anonymous said...

YES!

Go for it Jenny!

YEEEE-HAW!!!!

I'm looking forward to the pictures with your cow-person clothes on!

yiplm!!! that's my verification word... it's totally meant to be!

Becky Durham said...

LOL--cow-person.

:P

Anonymous said...

wow, i have been away from the blog scene tooooo long...ok...got go back some posts and see what's happening, miss cowgirl/person!!! wow!!! I can sense the excitement....tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!! YEP!!!!