Today was not such a good day. School was alright, but my evening has not been good. I spent 4 hours tracking down basic supplies for a lab tomorrow. I thought it was going to be a quick trip to Bloomington. Boy was I wrong! And it was so rainy and icky. As a result of this unfortunate trip my feelings towards this area have only intensified. I could rant and rave and tell you every last thing that happened to make this night horrible, but I suppose I shouldn't dwell on it. Other than that I have nothing of importance to say. I just wanted to vent a little bit. All I can say is that I can't wait to get out of here!
Oh! I just flipped through the channels and Clueless is on. Yay! I do love this movie!
1 comment:
Haha! It is funny you mention Clueless. I too was flipping through the channels and saw 5minutes of Clueless. All I could do was smile because I remembered how much you liked that movie. It is pretty funny. I watched the part where all the girls are standing in line during PE to hit a tennis ball.
"Mrs Stoger that machine is just a lawsuit waiting to happen."
"My plastic surgen doesn't want me participating in any activity where balls fly at my noes"
Post a Comment