It's finally here! Thanksgiving break is FINALLY here! Five days off only to return to a mere three weeks before Christmas Vacation! These five days will be restful, but busy. I have my research paper to work on (bleck!) and need to get my resume updated. (Oh! I didn't tell you that I was offered a position with my online university as an ambassador to travel to other schools to rave about my wonderful experiences! If that pans out, which I expect it to, it will be able to transfer with me to Texas, too! Cool, huh? An extra source of income without a huge time committment!) In these days off I also need to get all of my plans laid out and labs organized for the remainder of the semester. Ew, and plan the next two science club meetings. Wow. I do have a lot to do.
As far as Thanksgiving festivities.....my family is doing the whole extended family thing this year. Only Hennyfair will not be there. That house is too small and there are too many of us and just too much smoking, foul language, and that dreaded question of, "Why haven't you gotten married yet?" I just can't handle it! So, I'm going later that night to say I did go home for Thanksgiving, even though I'd much rather just stay here. On Friday the people I know from Texas are coming to my mom's to get my sister to take her back to Texas so I'm going to go there to ask them some questions and to organize some visits this spring. Fun-fun!!
I have more to share but thought I'd let you rest after reading this much! LOL I am quite the rambler!
2 comments:
Wow! How exciting your life is!
And I'm so very excited for this new thing going on in your life... Texas. Texas, Texas, Texas!
I'm picturing you... with a certain style of hat and... boots?!?!
:o)
I hope you have time to rest with all you have to do! At least take one day...or one afternoon...to just relax.
Post a Comment