So, get this, I have been finding out that I know a lot of people in the Houston area. Three of which actually work in public education! So I've been getting a lot of good and valuable information. As it turns out, I have on distant cousin who is actually a principal in a middle school near Houston and the sister-in-law of a former colleague is a teacher there, also. However, she is having some pretty severe medical problems and is in this part of the country for the next couple of years and actually wants someone to rent her home out to. She's in a good and rapidly growing area outside of Houston. This could be very promising. If I could get a job there I'd have a fully furnished home to start out in. Isn't that cool? I'm not saying that will happen, but it's definitely a possibility. (Please say a prayer for her also as she is awaiting her second kidney transplant and is on dialysis until that time.)
It's funny because so much has just started "surfacing" and falling into place ever since I set my mind on this and just said, "God, I'm not sure if this is You, but it seems right and I will trust that if it's not that You will guide me back to Your will. But even if I mess up I will trust that You will still love me and still do everything You can to show me back to Your will.....".
PLEASE KEEP PRAYING! I believe that things are coming together and that it's all because God is in this. Remember I said a few months ago that something big was about to happen in my life? Well, I just think this might be it! I'm not sure what His overall plan for me moving to Texas could possibly be, but for the first time since just after college I have the sense that God has bigger plans for my life than I could ever dream of. It makes me feel kind of bad for these past few years of accusing Him of forgetting me. (Thank You, Father, for Your mercy and grace and love that is bigger than I am capable of understanding.)
4 comments:
Well I was excited for this move, but after what happened tonight I hate Texas. Dallas Cowboys beat the Colts. We hadn't lost a game until tonight. Grr. No I am excited that the move is being confirmed.
I love it when a dream comes together piece by piece :)
Jenny Hudson lived there for awhile, i don't know if she is still there....
her situation was VERY similar...knew she was supposed to move, wasn't sure where to, then God spoke to her and confirmed in some majorly awesome ways that she was to move to Texas.
Interesting!
She's not there now. She's in MO. I have been in some contact with her recently and have inquired about her time in Texas. So, anyway, yeah...that's all from me for now!
Post a Comment