Friday, November 24, 2006

A Bit Freaked Out

Today I had my first twinges of uncertainty about Texas. Not about going there, but about finding a job. Perhaps it's because it took me so long to find a job in Indiana. I'm not sure, I just kinda got freaked out. And still am a bit. Please, please remember this in your prayers. I just have such a belief that this move is what I'm supposed to do. I even believe God has released me to share it with people, even my school principal. Yet, I am having a hard time believing it could all fall into place as easily as it has been thus far. I feel like I've struggled and battled for 6 years nonstop to get where I am and I just can't imagine it going so smoothly. But I am SO ready for a break from this battle...even if for just 6 months or a year. I know we are constantly in a battle, but it seems like there should be a break - a rest - from time to time. Am I wrong about that? Anyway, I'm just sharing because it's been a distressing couple of days.

No comments: