ARRGGGHHHH! I'm SO overwhelmed right now! I am just finishing up the second week of my current class for my master's degree. This class is much different than the ones in the past as it is an "action research" class. In other words, it is a research project. I'm cool with that as I actually like such things. However, there is a bunch of stuff included that I've never heard of, let alone done. The really bad thing is just that this falls during the holidays and I so do not have the time for this. For heaven's sake it's due on Christmas Eve! Who's idea was this timing anyway?
Anyway, the first week we had to write a proposal for our topic. Okay, cool. The bad part is that we couldn't procede to week 2 assignments until we got approval. Well, I didn't get that until THURSDAY EVENING! Now I have a 5+ page literature review due TODAY! I didn't really begin until yesterday because, well, I have a job! Now I'm totally stressing because I am SOOOOOO behind on grading (yes, I have graded for over 15 hours in the past 2 days and even have had help and I still have probably another 15 hours to go!) and have this stupid lit review due TODAY! I have my dizzy, can't breathe, gotta sit down feeling. I am like ready to just stay the heck with it and just not do it! Which I can't do, but really want to do!
Okay, this was my outlet for the stress. I just don't know if it will be completed on time. If not, oh well. By God's grace I have a 4.0 GPA right now so if this class results in less than an A, whatever. I just have to get a C. (Which is not usually my attitude, but the way I feel today, I need an outlet for my stress!)
Have a good Sunday, all.
2 comments:
You have an assignment due on Christmas Eve? You're right--that crazy. Especially considering that's a Sunday. I mean, I know the goal is to turn it in before then, but still.
I'm sorry things are stressful. You can only do what you can do. Prioritize and do one thing at a time. You'll make it one way or the other!
You think playing on blogger and myspace while trying to write is one way to make the process go better? LOL I just have to have some sort of break like every 10 min. I really feel like I'm about to POP!
BTW, my word verification is poybomb. I thought that was interesting and indicative of my current state of being. Ready to explode! Only, I don't know what "poy" would refer to.....hm.
Post a Comment