Hey Everyone! I wanted to share something and to ask for some prayer. As all of you know, I really don't care much for this area that I currently reside in. As I've prayed about it for the past three years I've not ever felt like I was being led elsewhere, even though I was miserable in many regards. This past summer, however, I finally believe God told me I was free to go. At first I just thought it was from some local situations, but after much prayer and contemplation I realize it's really about my overall situation. Pretty cool, but kinda scary too. At this time I think I know where He's leading me, but am not 100% sure. I just know it's a BIG move. Not an "Evansville, IN to Bloomfield, IN" kind of move. Thus, I want to be very sure.
I have no plans to make any changes this school year, but anticipate that next year I will be somewhere else. Again, very exciting but very scary. You all know I'm more than happy to share the details with you but I'd rather do that in a more private forum.
If you will, please remember this in your prayers as it is a HUGE thing for me. I have such a peace about it though and the fear is more of an anticipatory fear. Just of the unknown, but not of a bunch of "what ifs" like usual.
As always, thanks!
2 comments:
Yeah, now you have sparked my curiosity. Be sure to let me know what you are contemplating when you feel released to share. I am moving soon as well. I saw my house yesterday. Jenny you would love it!!!! It is more than I could ever dream and it is in such a great location. Plus the people I will be roomates with are wonderful. God is so faithful and He comes through. I can't wait to see where He is transitioning you to.
yeah yippee yahooey hooray. I am sooo excited about the Great Adventure God has in store for you...I can sooooooo relate right now to all that you posted! I am praying with you and can't wait to hear more!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment