Friday, October 27, 2006

Sleep!

It's Friday night. I have a horrible headache. I think it's due to the weather. Regardless, I came home did a few things then laid down for a bit. That was 6 pm. It is now 10 pm and I only woke up 20 minuntes ago. I hate when I do that! On Wednesday night I did the same thing, only worse. I laid down at 5:30 and at 1:30 am I rolled over and looked at the clock and was in utter schock. I dunno why I'm so tired this week. I think that might be the weather, too.

Well, I'm not sure what to do right now. Tristan is coming tomorrow afternoon to spend the night. Kevin and the band from WOHG are playing a concert about 20 minutes from here tomorrow night and I'm taking him to that. It's at a corn maze and I think he'll really enjoy it. I'm also going to take him to my school before he leaves and use him as practive for my science club activities for Monday. We're making polymers (a.k.a slime). We'll make four different kinds. I'm sure it'll be fun....for the club and Tristan. I know I had a blast practicing earlier this week. Man, science can be so cool!

Anyway......time to get off of here!

2 comments:

Durham Window Cleaning said...

I hate waking up in the middle of the night after a "nap." I don't do it very often anymore, but it's hard to get back on track!

Have fun with Tristan, the corn maze, the band and the slime!

Becky Durham said...

OH! I did it again! I posted as Jason! I'm the biggest dork ever!