"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
YIKES!
I so can't believe I did that! After all I did last week to keep people from finding my blog I went and sent it out to everyone and their uncle! Almost literally! I hope you found your way back to Hennyfair's Haven!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
glad it worked for ya!! how convenient is that little feature, eh?!?!
speaking of "eh"... what happened to your post on canada??? i thought it was very enlightening, nonetheless.
not just enlightening... but it also has me really thinking about canada... you know... I've never given much thought to canada before in my life... never had a burden or anything like that for them. you know I just always think that they are "fine" and never give them much thought... not thinking that they probably have as many problems as any country in the world.
really... honestly... I think your bringing up Canada for me is making me think about nations again. I've not thought about other nations in a loooong time, besides like Nigeria and Sweden. but it is just right and fitting to think about neighboring nations first... ya know. yeah.
7 comments:
glad it worked for ya!! how convenient is that little feature, eh?!?!
speaking of "eh"... what happened to your post on canada??? i thought it was very enlightening, nonetheless.
re:canada
not just enlightening... but it also has me really thinking about canada... you know... I've never given much thought to canada before in my life... never had a burden or anything like that for them. you know I just always think that they are "fine" and never give them much thought... not thinking that they probably have as many problems as any country in the world.
really... honestly... I think your bringing up Canada for me is making me think about nations again. I've not thought about other nations in a loooong time, besides like Nigeria and Sweden. but it is just right and fitting to think about neighboring nations first... ya know. yeah.
Yes, I found you Jenny. Those things happen.
Sarah: R U referring to the one I posted earlier tonight and then deleted in my frantic state of mind?
ok girlie girl...I found ya! Thanks for the update...
yes... that one and your earlier one
You can run, but you can't hide!
I found you :)
Post a Comment