"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEACHES!
Here is a special palm tree birthday cake for you! It is the cake I would have made super special for you! Happy Birthday! May God's blessings be apparent in each day of this new year of life He's given you!
That is the PERFECT Peachy cake. Wow, Jenny I love it. That made my day brighter. I loved your e-mail card too. I think it suits our friendship very well.
2 comments:
That is the perfect Peachy cake!
That is the PERFECT Peachy cake. Wow, Jenny I love it. That made my day brighter. I loved your e-mail card too. I think it suits our friendship very well.
Post a Comment