A walk through my day....
I overslept by 25 minutes, but felt more rested than I have in weeks.
I worked on grades and emailed friends all day at work today. Testing time is a great time to do such things. Have I mentioned how much I love ISTEP week?
Seventh period is one of my worst classes. Today it was not! Instead of trying to teach the lesson I had planned, we just talked. What did we talk about? We shared stories of when and how we had been injured in the past. Lots of broken bones and blood stories. Not too mention lots of whincing on my part. It was a nice bonding day.
I got into my car today after school and was met with the the scent of a new car. It was a delightful moment. I thought that had long since passed.
I got home and was met with a check that I'd been waiting on for over a month. Yay!
Now I'm just relaxing fighting the urge to nap rather than exercise. Hm, I might do both. Yes, I think that's the answer!
So, now I am saying buh-bye!
2 comments:
Jenny you are just used to the new car smell I think because when we went to Linton the other night I wa amazed that it still smelled like a new car. It seems like youhad a good day or atlest until you lost your glasses. Hope you find them soon.
Hi Jenny! I'm glad it was a good day :) LOL about the blood and broken bones stories making you whince!
Post a Comment