Sunday, September 10, 2006

Canada Anyone?


Hey, has anyone been "getting" anything about Canada lately? It has popped up in my prayers a lot in the last two weeks. Not to mention how many times I've just heard things about it or read things or it just comes up in random conversations! Is this just me? If so, for those of you who might remember my "thing" about Canada in college, I'm a little afraid about what it might mean.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't recall the Canada "thing" from UE...would you mind sharing? You don't have to if you don't want to!

I haven't been getting anything about Canada. I have been too busy prayer-thinking about stem cell research.

Tamara said...

Jenny, not long after college I went into a season of praying in tongues. God used that time to teach me how tongues function and why they "build one's faith" I read the verse that states we should pray to interpret. I began to pray that I would interpret my heavenly language. The first English word that came out when I was praying was Canada. I was perplexed by that. I thought I just miss spoke or that the vowel sounds just happened to fall together and made a sound like Canada. But, not so. I began saying it over and over again. I looked up Canada ministries and what not. But, the truth was I wasn't interested and not that moved to investigate furhter. One of my favorite authors has some ties to that country. Gwen Shaw. But, as you might know she is more focused on Israel. God used Canada to lead me to her books though. But as far as being drawn to it I personally don't have any big revelation or vision. BUT, I can say God used it during an instrusction time in my life even though I never felt Canada was fully visualized in my head or placed on my heart. It was a spiritual moving and I never really grasped the intent I think. I can't wait to see how God unveils the full impact. Using you of course. :)

Hennyfair said...

Hm. I'd better not share about the Canada thing online. Just in case...Don't want any Canadian hate mail.

Hennyfair said...

I will add this....IF anyone remembers it would be Becky. But I don't really expect her to.

Anonymous said...

hey Jenny... the person, that left the comment under the most recent post on the jc fan site, is from canada. :o)

Becky Durham said...

Hello--of course I remember your level of affection for Canada!

I saw a book at the library the other day called "How to Move to Canada." Let me know if you want me to check it out for you!

LOL :)

I bet you'd be totally freaked out if my word confirmation was "canada."

It's not. But it is Ehfocscf. I will choose to emphasize the EH!