Corn in the morn! Corn in the morn!
Days of Lives over cheesey fries,
Becca's appointment to be exorcized!
Oh what lovely reminders of life in the dorm!
THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG! I HAVE YOUR UNDERWEAR!
SLAP MY FRO but don't you SNUFF DURING ACES WILD BINGO!
One great HANSON SLUMBER PARTY & Moore Hall Naked Hour
BOY MEETS WORLD & controversial toliet talk forums,
and who could forget hallway talks 'till 2 in the morn....
Really now...Who knew life could be THAT good?
5 comments:
That's AWESOME! I forgot about "Toilet Talk!" Wow, college kids do strange things...
Do you remember taping the Christmas tree to the door? The funniest part about that was watching you try to crawl under the tree to get into your own room.
On a completely unrelated note: I had a dream that your favorite Blockbuster employee died. You were distraught because he was the one that always talked to Dillon. You wondered why he hadn't been around and then you saw what you thought might be his obit in the paper. He was elderly.
I do not know what this means, but I thought I'd share!
For what it's worth, I also had a dream that Jason threw me into a wading pool that had a water moccasin in it and then he was upset because he hates snakes. Hello! You threw me in there with one!
Just a night of strange dreams.
MmmBop!
Oh--I thought of another one: Do you remember telling the guy in the towel that he was "sooo fine?" LOL.
And studying in the hall? We studied there about as well as we studied at Steak N Shake. :)
If I was looking at my photo album, I'd probably remember more memories.
I'm sure we could bounce memories off of one another for hours! I wrote that because, strangely enough, the phrase "Corn in the morn!" will often get stuck in my head. That happened last night. Then I recalled the way we'd leave odd poems on whiteboards each night. It all just spiraled out of control after that! :) Anyway, thanks for strolling down Memory Lane with me Becky Birdpoop! :)
my husband likes to eat "corn in the morn"!!! seriously... just this morning he ate a whole bowl of cream style corn... literally... not corn-flakes in milk... but cream style corn. :o)
hehe
Yeah, thanks for writing "Becky Birdpoop" in your blog.
Post a Comment