Friday, August 25, 2006

I HATE FRIDAYS!

During school months Friday night is by far the worst. I'm so tired, but want to go out and do something fun. Yet, I don't have anyone to do anything with and nothing to do. So I sit at home. I hate it. It gets me all depressed. Then I eat chocolate. Which is not on my list of healthy foods! I pray that I will meet people who 1) are so passionate about the things of God that everything revolves around seeking Him 2) will want to hang out and do things and just spontaneously go places and 3) are willing to go to an Eastern game with me. Is that too much to ask? I'm not sure. I would have never thought so but these days I just wonder if my desires are too great. It's such a mystery to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O Hennyfair... if my life were different I would do all of those things with you! I would especially go to an Eastern game with you. However, as it is... it is just not meant to be. But... God will provide! I remember you people (KT, T and you) always used to go around saying, "if I tithe, God will provide". So... just keep tithing!!! God will do it! And remember that "joy cometh in the morning" (Psalm 30:5)!!!

My Friday night has consisted of going on a walk with Ayo... getting home to feed her... putting her to bed... and now I am sitting here writing this to you and looking at an English grammar web site. It is my goal to better understand English grammar this "semester"! :o)

Oh... I've got a challenge for the Jesus fans. It's an intercessory prayer challenge. I recently ran across a blog titled "Ditch the Afterlife" or something like that and it's this guy that is actively trying to convert people to atheism. He has a "hit list" of people that he is trying to "take down" and I thought it would be fun to put him on our hit list. What does anyone think? If it sounds like a challenge anyone would like to take up with me... there is strength in numbers... let me know and I'll email the link to the dude's blog!!!

Becky Durham said...

Praying, of course!

Sarah, I'll pray for your new friend. :)

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee, hee!!! Mu-ha-ha-ha!!! The devil's goin' down... and that dude's life will be changed!!! Thanks for prayin' Becky!

And the Lord will give Jenny the desires of her heart!