"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Oh Jenny...that has to be on the top of the list of the 10 most ugly and creepy bugs in the world...or at least in Indiana! I nearly jumped when I saw it on your blog... I sooooo was not expecting that!!!!...hahahahha
I have always called those Spider Crickets. But I have heard them called camel crickets. Whatever they are called I hate them. They are so freaky. Harvick chases them when we got outside. I am always afraid he is going to amke one jump on me. And I would freak out. I don't like bugs in general, but those are even worse.
5 comments:
Gracious--that's gross!
Try showering with one!
You know, when I finally got a visual it all came flooding back. That thing was just NASTY!
HA! A Pringles can! And a disappointed science teacher who had hoped it was some great find! I hope he was happy about enthusiastic students, anyway!
Oh Jenny...that has to be on the top of the list of the 10 most ugly and creepy bugs in the world...or at least in Indiana! I nearly jumped when I saw it on your blog... I sooooo was not expecting that!!!!...hahahahha
I have always called those Spider Crickets. But I have heard them called camel crickets. Whatever they are called I hate them. They are so freaky. Harvick chases them when we got outside. I am always afraid he is going to amke one jump on me. And I would freak out. I don't like bugs in general, but those are even worse.
Post a Comment