Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Another Blessed Evening

Tonight I had dinner with one of the girls from Tehillah. Went to Olive Garden and talked for about 2 hours. It was so nice. So, so nice. Do you know how good it feels to listen to someone gush about the greatness of God and to then be able to reciprocate that with ease? As I keep saying, I'm not sure what the future holds but I feel very encouraged right now. And Friday night (the night that is usually so sucky for me) happens to be their prayer night! Yay! So, Friday night I get to go to a corporate prayer meeting!!! I can think of nothing more exciting at this time in my life! They are having a bonfire on Saturday, also, but I am not sure if I will be going to that. I'm not sure if I'm really ready for that kind of unstructured fellowship. Plus, I'll tell ya, more than anything it's nice to have single Jesus freaks in my life again. Praise God! (And I mean that with intense sincerity and not at all flippantly.) With all that said, I'm going to visit your blogs now.

3 comments:

Becky Durham said...

How wonderful :) And I love the name of the group, BTW.

Anonymous said...

YES!!!

God is good. I want to add this wonderful answer to prayer/testimony to the list I have been working on of how "The Holy Spirit is at work" (over at the JCFS) because He is definitely at work in a small town in Indiana and in the life of Hennyfair!

Someday I would like to go to the Olive Garden with you and talk (and eat!) for two hours!!! *sigh*

How exciting that Friday nights will once again become your "most favorite night of the whole week because it involves worship and intercession for hours at a time with other Jesus freaks"!

Go God!

Tamara said...

I am so bubbly for you Jenny. You deserve that kind of fellowship!