My dumpy day turned around! I beseech the forgiveness of my Lord for being negative and thank Him for helping the day end on a positive note!
I went to Tehillah (that's the young adults ministry at Genesis Church) and it was just WONDERFUL! We had corporate worship, then communion, and then dispersed and sought Him and basked in His presence. It was soooooo great! Then, the pastor of the group had us gather to share what we had heard! Now you all KNOW that is like having extra whipped cream and6 cherries on top of my sundae! I kept quiet, but only because I'm a newbie. If I continue I'm sure that won't always be the case.
Afterwards he stopped and was talking with me. It was pretty cool because he was sharing a word picture with me and it turned out to be VERY close to one that Diane had given me back in January! Wow! So encouraging! Not to mention all the stuff the Holy Spirit spoke to me in my personal time with Him.
Ahhh...it's like everything I've prayed for and missed so much! Yet, there are still some unanswered questions about my involvment there and such, but for now I'm going to really try to just enjoy it and trust Him to lead me wherever it is I need to be.
Yay!
5 comments:
Yay, indeed!!!
Wonderful!
What does Tehillah mean?
This is what the pastor of the group wrote on the MySpace: "Tehillah is the Hebrew word for "abandon praise". It's the word that is used to describe what King David was doing as he was bringing the Ark back into Jerusalem."
Hey, this group was at my home church in Kokomo this past Sunday evening. They tell me it was an awesome time; I can only imagine how awesome it was for you!!!
I am glad your dumpy day ended Divinely!
Praise our God and Father who can turn the dumpiest days upside down! I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful experience :)
Post a Comment