Saturday, July 22, 2006

Leaving Soon, Not Sleeping Now!

I am leaving for my family's house this afternoon and then for Texas Sunday afternoon. I'm very excited about my science museum visits and about getting out of Bloomfield for a week. Plus, I found out my niece, Adria, is going with us and I'm looking forward to spending the time with her.

As always, I am going to ask for your prayers. First of all that we'll have smooth, safe travels. Also, just for me in my healthy routines. We'll be eating out a lot and I won't have structured exercise. I don't want to get back into bad habits. One more, for the interactions between all of us who are going. Thanks for your prayers!!!! I truly do appreciate them.


I'll give updates, I'm sure (cuz I know you'll all be dying to know all about my life events!). I know I'll been on the computer doing my homework while there so I'm sure blog visits will accompany such. I expect God to do some cool things on my trip and can't wait to report on them. Maybe I'll even run into my favorite Texan. :) (Add that to your prayer list!)

Right now I've once again stayed up all night, but I'm afraid to go to bed because I'm afraid I won't wake up by the time I need to leave for Brazil. So I'm blogging. :) Although, I shall pat myself on the back for all that I've accomplished over the course of the night...clean-cleaned my apartment (like dusted, vacuumed, cleaned the toilet....even cleaned the microwave!), wrote a paper and watched a video for my classes, did a cardio and toning workout, and balanced my checkbook. Okay, it doesn't sound like much when written, but it's kept me pretty busy for the past several hours.

Anyway, I guess I'll try to read my chapters now. I'm just scared I'll fall asleep when I do! With that said...have a good weekend all!

No comments: