"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Prayer for Our World
I just wanted to remind everyone to keep all of the global issues in your prayers. I know I'm not writing anything that all of you aren't already doing, but it is heavy on my heart right this moment. I take comfort in knowing that my prayers are compounded by yours, and vice versa. I can't help but thank God for my relationship with Him and the knowledge that He is mindful and in control of all of that is going on in our world. I can't imagine what it must be like to be aware of so much chaos in our world without knowing that He is in control of all of it. I'm praying for and thanking Him for all of you also! He is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been praying a lot for our world. It just seems like such a big mess! But praise God for his care...and that he's bigger than the mess.
Post a Comment