Sunday, March 12, 2006

Good-bye Sunday....Hello Monday!

Well, Sunday is over and Monday is less than an hour away. I just finished grading my HUGE stack of papers. Praise God! I had forgotten how much I had to grade until I went to school today. With much happiness I also report that I don't intend to give any homework until Thursday. I'm grading free from most of the week! Yay!

I am mostly writing to say a thank you to Sarah and Little Miss O for their visit on Saturday night. It was very nice and much appreciated. That little bit of interaction helps in more ways than one might realize. Plus, hee-hee, the Sunday afternoon phone call was nice (for reasons that shall remain unspoken.) :)

Well, the news is over now so that means it's time for me to get ready for bed!

Have a nice week all!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Being secretive. :( Not fair. I like your news. Oh well I will find up eventually. if not here then up in the air.

Anonymous said...

You are quite welcome! Thank the Lord! I also enjoyed our visit!

:o)

By the way... the little pink puppy dog... Kunle enjoyed very much. He regressed to childhood for a second, reminding me that he didn't have such things to play with when he was a child. LOL.