On Sunday I started to get a bit of a cough and a scratchy throat and by Monday evening I had a full on cold/flu. I worked half a day yesterday but ended up coming home half way through. I had already taken today off to go to the doctor. My appointment is for other things but I find this coincidence is great because now I don't have to take another trip to get this taken care of. I don't think I've felt this horrible in a very, very long time. Anyway....I'm just bored. I haven't got much energy so even walking around my little apartment wears me out. I've been watching my master's videos and have done my readings for the week. But now I need a break.
I also find my sickness to be a great coincidence because we are talking about sickness and how our bodies fight it off. So, when I get back I'll be able to pull my experience into my lessons. How great is that?
Anyway, I think I'm going to go brush my teeth for like the 10th time today. I can't stand the way my mouth feels and tastes when I'm sick. It's just icky to me. So, I'm gonna go do that now.
1 comment:
I will pray that you get to feeling better soon.
Post a Comment