Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday

I got home from work around 3:45 yesterday. I had a very bad headache that had lasted 3 days. So, I took a nice warm bath and then laid down for a "short" nap. I had planned to get up at 6:30 pm. Well, I must of turned the alarm off in my sleep because I woke up at 2 am! Upon seeing that, I rolled over and went back to sleep. As a result, I got up at 7:30 this morning. Now it's about 3 pm and I have done so much! I have been to the post office and bank and Wal-Mart, watched a movie, put together my new desk chair, changed my wind shield wipers, did some laundry, and wrote two discussion responses for my master's course. I've even played like 20 games of Free Cell and Solitaire on my computer.

Now, one would think "Wow! Jenny, you must feel so good about accomplishing so much on this Saturday!" Sadly, no. I'm not. Yes, I've done a lot, but now I'm like "What the heck am I supposed to do for the rest of the day and evening and night????" I so miss having friends close by. *sigh*

No comments: