"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Picture Practice
This is my practice posting of a "picture-picture". It took a REALLY long time to get it to download. Why is that, I wonder? Anyway, this is my sister, Amber, and her two kids, Adria and Tristan. Now that I have a digital camera I hope to be posting more personal pictures soon! It's so exciting! I just don't know how to do it yet. (This is one my sister from my sister, not me.) Sarah said she was willing to teach me soon. Sooo....before long Hennyfair's Haven will be full of pictures! Until then.....Have a nice weekend all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great! I can't wait to see lots of photos on Hennyfair's Haven.
Post a Comment