I had my second flat tire in two months today and when I told the guy who was helping me that maybe we should just put the spare on instead of airing it up he informed me I didn't have one. Of course I, in true Jenny fashion, argued knowing that I had one. Of course I had my spare, how could I have lost it? Well, he was right. Someone has stolen it! Who would do that? Well, if you can tell me, please let me know who would steal a tailgate, also.It's just crazy, I tell you! Who has this much bad fortune with a vehicle in less than 5 years???
Anyway, I just had to share. I think it's craziness!!!
4 comments:
Awwww... sorry Jenny. That stinks.
Who on earth DOES steal a spare tire from underneath a truck!!! That IS just craziness! CRAZINESS!
It's all madness, all of it.
Oh my. I'm so sorry you have to keep going through trouble.
But do you remember when you first got your truck and you came over to my apartment for dinner and you made me guess what kind of car you bought? Back then, black truck definitely did not = Hennyfair!
I think we had chicken and rice...
Becky you are too funny!
I had forgotten about that "Guess the vehicle game!" LOL I'm so glad I have you to remind me of all of our...er....my past insane moments!
Post a Comment