Saturday, February 11, 2006

Picture Posting Perfection!

I spent this evening at Sarah's hanging out and seeking God's will for our lives and the current situations we find ourselves in. It was a FANTASTIC time of talking and praying. I had many epiphanies! Much needed ones! The prayer time was really great and I feel really refreshed and redirected! God is good!!!

Now...I don't have any pictures of that portion of our evening, but I do have pictures of Sarah during my picture posting tutorial. In this first picture she is concentrating on downloading my photos to the computer to show me how it's done.




In the second one she is pondering a question I asked. I don't remember what it was, but I'm sure it was very insightful and pivotal to my understanding of downloading and posting pictures.




Well, as you can see, Sarah's picture tutorials were very successful! Now you will be seeing many more images from my life! Yay!

3 comments:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

I can't wait to see more and more pictures from your life!

I like the "pondering Sarah" photo. It must have been a very important question.

Cool, my Word Verification is xshstx!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

What kind of camera did you end up buying???

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Oh, and it would also be uplifting to know some of the things that God shared with you last weekend! I mean, if you would care to share!

Sarah, too! :o)

I have been reading about the life of Saul and that hasn't been terribly uplifting. He was a big loser!