Friday, February 24, 2006

More Evansville Glimpses....

Pammy and Stevo at church.....




Karen and Micah at church.....



The Englers at church....I got to spend some time talking and praying with Diane on Saturday and that was very nice. On Sunday Pastor Dennis gave a smokin' message! It was SO good and SO God! I was very blessed by them over the weekend. Can you believe how big Aaron is??? Time flies so fast and you can really see that when you look at "kids" and how much they've grown.



One of my favorite things about visiting Evansville is going to Wal-Mart. I don't know why but we always have fun during these routine trips. Here Cole and David found the perfect new trash can. I'll admit that this was a very staged picture, but it's still cute!



After our trip to Wal-Mart we went back to Cole and David's apartment to hang out and eat ice cream. Here is a picture of David feeding his pet rat, Boddie, ice cream. Yes! His pet RAT! I had some issues with it, but I have issues with pet dogs and cats so I'm not the best one to comment on what people consider to be pets.

Overall, it was a very, very nice trip. If I had thought sooner I would defintely have posted a picture of my trip to Los Bravos with Tracy, also. I'll have to add that to my next post about a trip to Evansville. :)

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Thanks for posting those pics! It was so nice to see the folks from Evansville - they are truly special people!

I am glad you had such a great time!