Thursday, February 23, 2006

Another Baby Glimpse!

I've told many of you that my friends, Shannon and Kevin, adopted a baby girl from Guatemala. This is her! Her name is Evie and she is 8 months old. They brought her home just about a month ago. She is honestly one of the happiest babies I've ever been around. She has such a sweet demeanor and way about her. Evie's arrival is just such a huge testament to God's faithfulness and answered prayers.




2 comments:

Tamara said...

She is adorable. She looks like such a sweetheart. I had a friend who went to a mission trip in Guatemala. I want to go on a mission trip soon.

Tracy Francisco said...

awwww,she is precious. She looks like a Guatemalan baby. My husband is from Guatemala. Awww I want to go on a mission trip too Tamara. Awww, she is such a pretty baby. Thank God for people like Shannon and Kevin who open their heart to God and this precious baby.