"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Baby Glimpses!
Here are some pictures of my niece, Adria. She is so precious to me! I had the best time playing with her this day.
In this last one I was feeding her chocolate truffles. At first she wasn't so sure about this super sweet treat but after a few tastes I think she is hooked for life!
1 comment:
Chocolate always seems to taste even better when it is smeared all over your face! At least, most toddlers seem to think so!
Post a Comment