I have posted pictures of my apartment in good old Bloomfield. I figured to truly give you a glimpse into my life you should see where I spend most of my time. This is it! My apartment! If any of you remember visiting my last place in Bloomfield you'll see that it's much more open and has a MUCH better bathroom! I love my little place. Plus, there is not place for a skunk to make it's home and there has yet to be any signs of killer ants invading! Praise God!
Now, because I didn't remember that the posts would show up in reverse order you should click on the post for "Living Room" and then move your way up to the "E.T." pos to get the full effect. I know it's a lot of hassle, but I'm so sure it'll be worth it! :) I was going to fix it but I've already procrastinated way too much for one evening. So, find the starting post, imagine my voice in your head, and take a tour of my home!
4 comments:
Hey, I love your pics of your apartment! I especially love how the 'glory of God' descends upon your Extra Terrestial...there is something kind of ironic about that! You are toooooo funny. oh yeah...cute Flamingos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, you just made my day by allowing me to see your apartment in all its glory! I think it seems just perfect! Your attention to detail and the delight you get from the little things makes it all seem quite lovely.
My mom decorates with pink flamingoes as well, though not quite in the same "tasteful" way you do, I'm afraid.
Next time I come to visit I do hope that I will get to go on an E.T. hunt. I feel deprived, not having had the chance to do that. Maybe he will hide at another site of transfiguration for me as well!
...Also, I am sure there is a certain item waiting around somewhere in your apartment for me to "reclaim"... :o)
I was thinking about posting a picture of my room because I redecorated it earlier, but alas I am too shy and decided it unwise for me. I think it should be your glory seeing as you are more of a home maker. I love your pink decor. There is something magnificent about being single. You can decorate how you choose. I try to clean or decorate my house and at times my Dad detests it. Leave that there. It can have me in a hissy. I am trying to learn to control my temper.
Helllooo in there! Time to update your blog so I can keep up with your life!
Post a Comment