This past weekend I got to spend the weekend in Evansville. It was a nice little trip. My hair tragedy came to an end and I got to play in Wal-Mart as I haven't done in so long! I got to hear a tail of a trailer taking flight and landing in Haubstadt and ate enough Los Bravos to keep me through the winter! I got to see oodles of friends and even managed to get my school work complete! But as with everything in life, it had to come to an end. But something kinda cool happened...I didn't mind coming home this time. :) (Have I ever mentioned to any of you that I LOVE my new apartment? Yes, I was just thrilled to come back to my little abode and hang up my new bathroom wall-hanging.)
Okay, so this post has no real point other than I thought you all needed to know what I'd been up to lately. With that, it's time to get to work. I have to practice making silly-putty for class tomorrow. I hope my kids like it and thoroughly enjoy learning about polymers through this wonderful hands on activity! So, when they come into tomorrow I should be able say we're doing something "fun", as per their definitions.....and mine! Sometimes love being a teacher! :)
2 comments:
WOW, you heard that tail about a trailer in flight to haubstabt, hmmm, I was just speaking with someone and I heard a similar tail yesterday about a trailer in flight to huntingburg, hmmmmmm,lol, It was really good to see you Jenny, you are a real blessing and no I dont think you have had enough Los Bravos for the entire winter, so that means hope to see you soon, so you can have more Los Bravos
cool, I didn't know you had moved. How great that you got to spend time in Evansville! I miss playing in Wal-Mart too!
But my mom is here visiting (!) and we are having great fun playing in some other stores. Although I must say she really truly does know how to play in stores and sometimes she thinks I am boring in stores.
Today we are going to paint together!
Post a Comment