Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Daylight Savings Time

Just out of curiousity, what do you fellow Hoosiers think about DST? And what time zone do you think we should be on? I just watched a story about it on the local news and this one dude was all fired up about. He was ranting and raving about it. Craziness! Well, I think it's all craziness because DST is just plain stupid, if you ask me. But to have part of the state on Eastern and part on Central is even more stupid.

So what do you think?

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I have yet to form an thought. I am not a teacher so I don't really know how it affects the children. I think they should decide.

Hennyfair said...

Well, I wasn't really thinking so much from a teacher perspective, I just wondered, in general, since it would be affecting all of us.

Hennyfair said...

Yes, alright.....but, the fact that you will soon be forced to participate, how do you feel about it? (Humor me here, alright?)

I'm not happy about this decision. I don't think we should have to go on DST w/ the rest of the crazy world. BUT we do. So, Eastern or Central? That is the question!

Hennyfair said...

We DID have a vote in the last election and that is when it was decided. It was part of the Indiana ballots. We will begin in April. Only, it is a HUGE debate over which time zone we'll all be on since it is being decided county by county. It will be different all over Indiana. Well, almost. We'll be on two different time zonez depending on what has been decided. Which brings me back to my original blog wondering what you think about all of this. I'm not as fired up as the one dude on the news, but I still think all of it's pretty crazy.