Sunday, January 19, 2014

2013 - That's a Wrap!

I am a few weeks behind on writing this post but am going to try to write a little something while I have a few moments. The wonderful year that 2013 was has come to a close and 2014 is now in full swing. It was a busy last quarter that consisted mostly of wrapping up a million "this and that"s and while also preparing for the new adventures that await us in this new year.

Most of November and December consisted of "just making it" through the holidays while celebrating the upcoming birth of our son through baby showers. (We had 5 showers total and were blessed way beyond our comprehension! Our son was one popular and loved little kiddo even before his birth!!!)

Other than that, we were spending almost every moment trying to get the house in order for the day when our son would come home. This was a very stressful and chaotic process for both Z and I, but we survived! The house is still a work in progress but it is coming along and looking quite nice.

With all that said, as you may or may not already know, our son arrived last week so the fact that I'm even on the computer at this moment seems to be a miracle to me! I am going post this and then work on uploading a few pictures so that I can share the details of his arrival. I know, I could share it all now but what fun would it be without pictures???

I PROMISE to post again within the next 48 hours!!! (Unless our little guy has other ideas! :) )