My last post was written just as I was beginning my job at The Container Store. This one comes just as I have left it. That is the only reason I have time to write this post!
It is unbelievable to me to think that 10 years ago I could work a full time job plus a part time job (for short periods of time even two part time jobs along with the full time one!), be involved in church, get regular amounts of sleep, and still have a social life. While now going to school for 20 hours a week (plus assignments), working 20 hours a week, being involved in church, and (just!) having a husband means very little social life and very little sleep. What has changed????
If I’m being honest, I think a lot has changed. Not only in the circumstances of my life but also in the person living my life! I could go into a deep, introspective post about that but, for now, I’m going to pass on that. I think we all know how life’s journey shifts our perspective and re-adjusts our priorities along the way. Especially when you are letting the Lord lead that journey. It is a blessed and never-ending transformation!
With all that said, I’m happy to have some “free time” to write a little post before jumping into the seemingly endless “to do” list. Even if the post is lacking much substance it feels good just to write again.
And now…..let the housework begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment