Saturday, April 09, 2011

Trying to Catch Up

We finally have a new computer!!!! I hope this will help me to begin my blogging regularly again. Of course, I always say I'm going to but never quite get to it. I tell ya, I'm not sure how people do this whole working/marriage/volunteering/having a social life/keeping a clean home thing/getting enough sleep/having a little free time thing. I am not very good at it...AT ALL! Getting married really threw everything off for me. I had a method to my maddness before and knew how to get things done. Now I feel like I'm having to relearn how to do pretty much everything. I so love being married; I'm just not very good at the time management aspect of it yet. I'm only 5.5 months in, though. So, I suppose I can cut myself a little slack. I have to believe we will get it down at some point. :)
Today Z went riding and I opted to stay home. I am trying to use the afternoon alone to get the house into some sort of order. That way I can spend tomorrow grading. *sigh* I'm so behind on EVERYTHING! I can't wait until summer break. So much to catch up on!
That is all. Procrastination time is officially up. Time to tackle the dishes!

1 comment:

Hennyfair said...

Why does it keep removing my formatting???