Today has not been the greatest day thus far. It began with oversleeping. I normally get up between 5:30 and 6:00. Today I awoke with the time of 6:51 showing on my alarm. I have to leave for work at 7:10! So, my hair is in a crappy ponytail and I'm wearing my glasses. I feel very "blah" today. Thankfully I had taken a shower after working out yesterday afternoon so at least I'm not too smelly. :)
And my students are just on my last nerve today. Not all of them. Just the usual offenders. After so many times of them not having paper...a pencil...their classwork...not being able to shut up...sit up...sit down...talking back...etc....I am about to snap! Some days I can take it all in stride. Today is not one of them. It just feels more like babysitting than teaching most of the time!
That is all of my vent...for now.
1 comment:
Vent away! Sorry it's not an awesome day. Hang in there.
Umm...word verification is "utero." That's silly.
Post a Comment