Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Life is Looking Good

It has been way too long since I updated so I figured now was as good a time as any.

In general....

Life is good!

Everything in my life is in a state of transition. Good transition. In just a couple short months I will have moved into a new place with a roommate for the first time in over 5 years, started a new job, healed to the point of being active, I'm starting a women's Bible study/prayer group, and, well, by the time a couple of months are up I hope some other things are resolved and I know where the Lord is going to take things. All things are uncertain but I just feel good about where everything is headed.

As for the "right now", I'm still recovering but making good strides. I'm on a cane now and pretty much use it only when I go out. I am driving, too. I swim daily in order to work the muscles and also ride an exercise bike. Great stuff!

It is actually time to get ready to go swimming so I will sign off for now. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henny!

Sounds good! I'm glad so much good is going on for you!!

Oh, and since you mentioned Zach, I'm so glad that you two are just taking it easy with each other and not rushing things. Just continue to be great friends!

Becky Durham said...

JENNY! Thanks for the update. I'm so excited about all the progress you're making!

Praying!

Kristen said...

Couldn't hear better news from you, and I'm thrilled!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow!