Are you ever just cranky and irritable and get extremely agitated by people for reasons that normally wouldn't bother you at all? And then you realize you're being irrational but you just don't even care because you are so extremely irritated by how stupid every other person around you seems to be? Geez! I am so in that place right now! The last couple of days I've just had a hard time dealing with people. I think I'm keeping it sort of controlled but I know it's coming out from time to time. I am quite certain it is a mixture of not having any quality alone time over the past 6 weeks (which means very little good, solid prayer, Bible study, or time to reflect on life's events), not getting enough sleep (because I realize that I'm needing more than usual because my body is still recovering even if I like to think I'm "all better"), and, of course, hormones (which always like to rear their ugly heads about once a month).
Just...really...people are driving me crazy!!!!!!!
I will refrain from sharing what sorts of things are getting on my nerves. Although, in a couple of days I'm sure they will all make quite humorous stories. Even so, it just fuels my insanity at the present time to recount the situations and I know that is not good.
Arrrgghhh!
I feel a little better now.
2 comments:
Well, I have definitely been there. I feel so stupid when it's all over, usually.
It will pass!
Hormomes...love them and HATE THEM!!! I had a hard time last week too! :)
Post a Comment