Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I love Hotels

I survived the wedding.

I left for IN on Tuesday morning after taking Paige & Michael to the airport.

I discovered that I had left my debit card in TX about an hour or two into the trip. I wasn't going back for it.

I have $30 to make it to IN and it looks like I will make it!

I spent the night in Arkansas because the weather near my family's is so bad. Rather than driving in the ice late at night I am braving the super rainy cold here.

I am leaving in about 10 minutes.

I just wanted to do a fast update and to wish everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Merry Christmas, Hennyfair!
I am glad you survived the wedding, and glad you get to go to IN for Christmas.
I pray that you will be blessed in a special way so that you can be a blessing to your family!

KT

Kristen said...

Yay! I need to call you for details! But I hope you made it safely, and I wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Enjoy your family :D